‘We are committed to helping you succeed in doing what you love’
My Special PA is a bespoke PA and Virtual Assistant service designed for Creative Professionals who need administrative and business assistance without the full-time financial outlay.
The company was founded in 2009 by Emma de Polnay, formerly an art director for Film and TV. Emma now co-directs My Special PA with former interior designer Esme Lynch and they are gradually building a niche team of specialists. Each Special PA has a blend of creative, administrative and business experience. This unique expertise enables a tailored, affordable solution for your individual needs.
We want to help liberate you from the often overwhelming, administrative and commercial demands of your daily business, allowing you to focus on the creative core of your work. After all, that’s the bit that earns you a living isn’t it!
**We are now offering a bespoke BUSINESS STRATEGY FOR CREATIVE PROFESSIONALS*
Kicking off with a 2 x hour consultation to find out about you, your creative work and your business goals.
We then take this information away and covert it into an achievable and easy to follow strategy / action plan. We will look at your short and long-term goals and break them down into manageable bite-sized chunks to help you schedule your time and activity.
The strategy will cover the following:
• Your Creative work - Format, presentation and development
• Your Branding - is it working for you?
• Price point analysis
• Your Market - Who buys your work and suggestions on how to reach other Target markets
• Your Online presence - maximising your online profiles, (e.g. Linked In, niche sites, directories etc) your website and advice on Social Media interaction.
• Your Competition - Analysis and suggestions on how to get and stay ahead
• Marketing and promotion ideas
• Sales opportunities
• Recommendation of niche contacts and suppliers that can help you achieve your goals
We would propose to cover the above areas and any you wish to add or subtract.
From there you'll have a PLAN OF ACTION, which you can take away and implement independently or you can appoint certain tasks to us if you wish.
‘The only way to do truly great work is to love what you do’
- Steve Jobs -
For rates and a copy of our Welcome Pack please email or call - 01273 622 896 and ask for Emma